+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Application

CHLOEKTW

Jun 7, 2009
On the first page of the application for PR under FSW class. It asks: Visa Office requested for the process of your application. What do I put there? I put Buffalo because I am applying from the U.S. is this correct?

Also do I send my application package to CIC in Sydney, NS or in Buffalo, NY ?

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
CHLOEKTW said:
On the first page of the application for PR under FSW class. It asks: Visa Office requested for the process of your application. What do I put there? I put Buffalo because I am applying from the U.S. is this correct?
You have to put the visa office of your native country or the visa office of the country where you were legally admitted for at least 1 year.
Sydney, NS.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
in case of arranged employment, you may have to send the application directly to you local visa office

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
aanbaan said:
in case of arranged employment, you may have to send the application directly to you local visa office
i think this has been changed w.e.f. 1st april, 2009. all the FSW applications now go to sydney first. someone else can re-confirm.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHLOEKTW said:

All FSW apps goto Sydney, Canada. Kindly check the CIC website for update.

eshaghbina

Jul 5, 2009
Dear Friends,

Salaam.

I have a question about the work experience letter.
I used the 4121 NOC code (University Professor). I'm asking the university about work experience letter. They gave me a letter which does not contain all details that CIC mentioned, e.g. main responsibilties & duties and the total annual salary plus benefits.
And one more problem. I should accompany the work letter with business card od the person who signed the letter, but there is not any kind of business card among the heads of university. So what should I do?

What's your suggestion to overcome this problem. Can you ask your lawyer about it (if any).
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
E.B.