+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014- Medical Admissibility Question

davev

Apr 4, 2015
I have applied for PR in FSW2014 and I have my medical next week. I have a daughter who has a cleft Palate. The Palate was repaired when she was 1. She is now 5 years old. Would this be any impact on getting us the PR? Has anyone had any similar medical issues and got the PR.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
davev said:
I have applied for PR in FSW2014 and I have my medical next week. I have a daughter who has a cleft Palate. The Palate was repaired when she was 1. She is now 5 years old. Would this be any impact on getting us the PR? Has anyone had any similar medical issues and got the PR.
No issue on passing medical exam.Neither it is communicable nor it causes excessive demand on their health and social system.
Go and carry out your medicals without fear.
All the best.
Subash

Tonsiu

Nov 15, 2020
Hi,

My family is going to apply for Canada PR including my baby who has scheduled her soft palate repairs surgery in home country. We will have her surgery done before applying for PR. I'm worrying if her cleft palate will be a blocker. Can you share with me if your daughter has passed the medical exam?

your sharing will means a lot. Thanks so much!

B regards,
ton

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

My family is going to apply for Canada PR including my baby who has scheduled her soft palate repairs surgery in home country. We will have her surgery done before applying for PR. I'm worrying if her cleft palate will be a blocker. Can you share with me if your daughter has passed the medical exam?

your sharing will means a lot. Thanks so much!

B regards,
ton
Shouldn't be especially if surgery is already completed.

Tonsiu

Nov 15, 2020
No issue on passing medical exam.Neither it is communicable nor it causes excessive demand on their health and social system.
Go and carry out your medicals without fear
Will this impact my application if it causes excessive demand on their health and social system?

My doctor is expecting my baby only needs to do surgery once (in home country), then she'll be fine.