Med's Done....
27 june
Passport Req..
16 june12
VISA ISSUED...
24jan13
LANDED..........
march 13
hey huys i m fed up of waiting medicals, anybody like me there????

qshahzad

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Already submitted with Doc request
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
25-April-2012
Med's Done....
06-May-2012 (delivered on May 17, 12)
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
03-October-2012 (Dec made on Nov 7, 12)
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 05, 2013
A lot are like you on this forum, but frustration is not going to help, just relax

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
qshahzad said:
A lot are like you on this forum, but frustration is not going to help, just relax
I agree with you. I am planning other things to keep the time moving. A yes or no, still means life will continue, so why should i sit nd be frustrated over something i can not change it. Maybe life will continue and even better than the life in Canada also. Where ever you, you have to struggle for your life , so i am just waiting.

Lets cheer up.

qshahzad

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Already submitted with Doc request
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
25-April-2012
Med's Done....
06-May-2012 (delivered on May 17, 12)
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
03-October-2012 (Dec made on Nov 7, 12)
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 05, 2013
canadaforall said:
I agree with you. I am planning other things to keep the time moving. A yes or no, still means life will continue, so why should i sit nd be frustrated over something i can not change it. Maybe life will continue and even better than the life in Canada also. Where ever you, you have to struggle for your life , so i am just waiting.

Lets cheer up.
I agree with you canadaforall, what a lot of people do is that they apply and wait. i would suggest that one should apply and move on with life, i know a lot of people who have Canada and Australia PRs but they are staying in the Gulf because it pays better.

If you can get a better job than the current, by all means go for it, study, engage yourself in something positive instead of waiting.

We all know that Canada immigration takes considerable time, had it been UK, i would had suggested to wait as it takes 2 or 3 months, but here the case is different, dont let an opportunity pass just because you have applied. We will all arrive in Canada, but hopefully before today is prehistoric :D

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
qshahzad said:
I agree with you canadaforall, what a lot of people do is that they apply and wait. i would suggest that one should apply and move on with life, i know a lot of people who have Canada and Australia PRs but they are staying in the Gulf because it pays better.

If you can get a better job than the current, by all means go for it, study, engage yourself in something positive instead of waiting.

We all know that Canada immigration takes considerable time, had it been UK, i would had suggested to wait as it takes 2 or 3 months, but here the case is different, dont let an opportunity pass just because you have applied. We will all arrive in Canada, but hopefully before today is prehistoric :D
Hi all,

Yes, must of my friends who applied for Quebec have moved to Canada already and we talk often. I am inquiring from them what is happening and how things are moving over there.

Most of them have to go back to school, without Canadian certification , you can have a job, but it is really hard. You have to pay tuition also and take care of your family if you have one.

Life is not just as easy as some people think. That is the reason, why some people get so frustrated when they arrive in Canada and find out that it is not moving the way they thought. They can not get the jobs as soon as they land in Canada.

I have lived in different countries , so at least i know what it means to start a new life, out of your country. For those who are living in their home countries and are planning to travel to Canada, my advice is to relax , while waiting for the process and prepare very well. So that when it comes , you will find life in Canada interesting.

Hope it helps.

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Docs received at Visa Office on Oct 18, 2010
Med's Request
June 23, 2013 & April 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013 & March 10, 2014
Passport Req..
I cant honestly say to just wait and things will happen god for us. I wish things could change in the way we all like! but reality is not always what we expect. What I think at the moment is why did the CIC stop sending all medical requests after Feb. If its just a slow down then we can expect and wait for our turn even if its little bit late. But stop sending medical request is absolutely an uncertainity. I know a very few number of guys got their medical after Feb but its very very less as compared to the previous months. What do you guys think about this.

Is there anyone having any friends or relatives working in CHC may get a better idea of whats happening there.

Sans_May2010

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sans_May2010 said:
Is there anyone having any friends or relatives working in CHC may get a better idea of whats happening there.

Sans_May2010
Am afraid even if anyone does very unlikely to have it leak out from the officials in CHC... One of the way to get some info might be through Immigration consultant/Lawyer but sometimes they also talk speculative.... but does it make any difference as even officially published CHC specific processing time line not working leaving wide array of speculation on possible variable reason, but nothing can hit the real target or let us have any other option other than to wait and see.......

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fariza said:
Am afraid even if anyone does very unlikely to have it leak out from the officials in CHC... One of the way to get some info might be through Immigration consultant/Lawyer but sometimes they also talk speculative.... but does it make any difference as even officially published CHC specific processing time line not working leaving wide array of speculation on possible variable reason, but nothing can hit the real target or let us have any other option other than to wait and see.......
Yes, Fariza i agree with you. Saying or getting information will not make any difference. The best thing is too wait and see two the things unfold.

sunny123

Feb 16, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 march
AOR Received.
25 may
File Transfer...
29 march 2010
Med's Request
16 june
Med's Done....
27 june
Passport Req..
16 june12
VISA ISSUED...
24jan13
LANDED..........
march 13
there r many things which r on hold coz of this PR.

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
It does make a differnce if I know things in advance as I can plan my present life bit more productive. Many things are on hold as I am waiting fot this PR processing.

It doesnt make any difference for all, but for a few at least it does.

Sans_May2010

fariza said:

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sans_May2010 said:
It doesn't make any difference for all, but for a few at least it does.

Sans_May2010
Wrong!! its the other way round!!! It makes lot of difference for most and may be not for the few (if any!!)... but the problem is nothing to do... Life, plan, vision and more importantly even mobility gets either on hold or being restricted.... I know there are many like me got stuck having to wait in another overseas country...extending visa... spending lot of money for overstaying in anticipation of getting Maple leaf visa....It indeed makes lot of difference dear....so the word frustration sometimes not enough to express the real feeling going inside but unfortunately at the same time nobody you can complain it about or seek solution to...Sometimes switching between plan A and B even is difficult as lot of time, energy already drained out and on top of all some hard earned money has been blocked which matters a lot.....

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
fariza , If you need to say 'wrong' you need to have a reliable statistics otherwise its just a guess work

[quote author=link=topic=67955.msg686681#msg686681 date=1301465563]
Wrong!! its the other way round!!! It makes lot of difference for most and may be not for the few (if any!!)... but the problem is nothing to do... Life, plan, vision and more importantly even mobility gets either on hold or being restricted.... I know there are many like me got stuck having to wait in another overseas country...extending visa... spending lot of money for overstaying in anticipation of getting Maple leaf visa....It indeed makes lot of difference dear....so the word frustration sometimes not enough to express the real feeling going inside but unfortunately at the same time nobody you can complain it about or seek solution to...Sometimes switching between plan A and B even is difficult as lot of time, energy already drained out and on top of all some hard earned money has been blocked which matters a lot.....
[/quote]

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sans_May2010 said:
fariza , If you need to say 'wrong' you need to have a reliable statistics otherwise its just a guess work
Well statistics does not necessarily portray always the realistic picture!! I do lot of work with statistics but sometime very significant figure reflects non-sense biological plausibility.... It is not very hard to say (without statistical figure!!)majority of the applicant waiting in backlogs have major impact in their life and thats the way it made difference for most what I say (on contrary what you said doesn't make difference for all!!)... Its pretty clear from even the official figure posted in the CIC on average waiting time... for the fast track applicant supposed to be maximum 12-14 months... How many of the applicant are getting their visa within 12 months? Very few.... and most of the other been waiting even for 20-24 months (excluding pre feb 2008 applicants.... their condition is more miserable and plenty belong to them as well)... so this is not for promoting argument but as fact from the reality (not guess work at least!!) whether or not you have reason to agree....

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
fariza, When I said 'it doesnt make any difference for all' it doesnt mean a majority or a minority. It just sounded like "not all". I dont know it means something different to you or anyone else. My english is not always good, If you have a different understanding, let me know.

Sans_May2010