+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From Victoria B.C moving to Saskatchewan

DarkRoast

Sep 3, 2024
Good Day Guys!

(TFW Here) Just want to ask, i already decided to move to Saskatchewan after 2 yrs of working here in B.C, just wondering if Saskatchewan will consider my 2 yrs of work experience in B.C for their usual 6month minimum Stay as requirement in the SINP? or be back to day 1? Thanks for your kind answer. (Decided to move due to Cost of Living and the uncertainty to be nominated in the BCPNP)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good Day Guys!

(TFW Here) Just want to ask, i already decided to move to Saskatchewan after 2 yrs of working here in B.C, just wondering if Saskatchewan will consider my 2 yrs of work experience in B.C for their usual 6month minimum Stay as requirement in the SINP? or be back to day 1? Thanks for your kind answer. (Decided to move due to Cost of Living and the uncertainty to be nominated in the BCPNP)
So you have a job in SK? What do you mean by 6 month stay? Is that for SINP path with job offer? If so depends on program but probably need to work with that employer for a year and assume employer has JAL or willing to do it for you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Good Day Guys!

Are you aware SINP is closed?