+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From Italy to Canada

Luby

Sep 9, 2009
Hi...
first of all thanks for this well made forum...

I'm a medicine student here in Italy, I'm attending the 3rd year (of 6). I would like to go to Canada to finish my studies there and to live and work there. I would apply as a permanent resident status.

Is it possible the University of Toronto will permit to come and finish my studies? What about loans or grants? I'll be alone, without my parents or my partner.

Thanks in advance for any reply...

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luby said:
Hi...
first of all thanks for this well made forum...

I'm a medicine student here in Italy, I'm attending the 3rd year (of 6). I would like to go to Canada to finish my studies there and to live and work there. I would apply as a permanent resident status.

Is it possible the University of Toronto will permit to come and finish my studies? What about loans or grants? I'll be alone, without my parents or my partner.

Thanks in advance for any reply...
You better go to U Toronto's website and ask admission office of Medical School.

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What do you mean here? Are you currently a PR, or are you planning to apply to be a PR? If so, under what category and criteria?

Luby said:
I would apply as a permanent resident status.

Moh1

Nov 1, 2011
Ciao tutti, Hi
Fortunately, I got an email form Canadian Embassy in Warsaw as a request to send our passport . They asked me to pay landing fee jut by money order or bank draft in Canadian dollar. they dont accept credit card. However, I am studying in Italy and as I asked my Italian bank they don't provide such a money order or bank draft. Is anyone know how can prepare that? is there any Canadian banks in Italy? please help me.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can try your luck at HSBC:

http://www.hsbc.com/1/2/about/network/europe/italy