+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

French diplomas Transcripts missing ...

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello
I m a french citizen and I have 2 diplomas post secondary school with at least one with 3 years studies.

Unfortunately I dont have the originals because I lost them but both of my schools gave me copies of my diplomas.
Unfortunately, both schools told me also there are unable to give me my notations transcripts because it s too old (2003 and 2009). What can I do ? I cannot apply to entree express because I don t have them ?

Thanks for your help .

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello
I m a french citizen and I have 2 diplomas post secondary school with at least one with 3 years studies.

Unfortunately I dont have the originals because I lost them but both of my schools gave me copies of my diplomas.
Unfortunately, both schools told me also there are unable to give me my notations transcripts because it s too old (2003 and 2009). What can I do ? I cannot apply to entree express because I don t have them ?

Thanks for your help .
I think they can, they are just being lazy. Ask them if there is a fee needed, of course they had the info of the students passed till date. Otherwise tell them to give that in writing that they cannot provide it.