+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fraudulent declaration of marriage

Ernalyn

May 3, 2024
I Ernalyn karay Saimuddin married to Muhammad Youssef Lubid on my 6,2016 with three children, Sarah 7 years old, Lara 3 years old, Yara 3 months old.

and I heard He is married to another women (Sheila Marie Gutierrez) and sponsored Him to go to canadawith Her as her husband hence he was granted an open work permit though Sheila Marie Gutierrez who declared Muhammad Youssef Lubid as her spouse.and Sheila Marie Gutierrez has a full knowledge that me and Muhammad Youssef Lubid are married.
They are now living in stuck groves Edmonton as husband and wife.
My husband working in TCL supply chain inc
And the girl are working in Wendy’s burger

can I ask to whom I will report this? I’m outside canada I’m currently here in Saudi

Reactions: samantha.minaya

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I Ernalyn karay Saimuddin married to Muhammad Youssef Lubid on my 6,2016 with three children, Sarah 7 years old, Lara 3 years old, Yara 3 months old.

and I heard He is married to another women (Sheila Marie Gutierrez) and sponsored Him to go to canadawith Her as her husband hence he was granted an open work permit though Sheila Marie Gutierrez who declared Muhammad Youssef Lubid as her spouse.and Sheila Marie Gutierrez has a full knowledge that me and Muhammad Youssef Lubid are married.

can I ask to whom I will report this? I’m outside canada I’m currently here in Saudi
Outside Canada

Reactions: GandiBaat

Ernalyn

May 3, 2024
I

They are now living in spuce groves Edmonton Alberta as husband and wife.

May 4, 2024
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

You can report here.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I - married to - on my -,2016 with three children, - - years old, - - years old, - - months old.

and I heard He is married to another women (-) and sponsored Him to go to canadawith Her as her husband hence he was granted an open work permit though - who declared Muhammad - as her spouse.and - has a full knowledge that me and - are married.
They are now living in - Edmonton as husband and wife.

Others have not pointed it out but let me be the first. Please remove your name and especially name and age of your kids. Personal information of minors should not be disclosed on the internet, as a general rule of thumb.

Do use sites and links that people have mentioned to report the fraud you fell victim to.