+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fraud Analyst TEER

theo0372

Jun 6, 2023
Hello everyone, I have recently started a new job in Inboud Contact Centre Fraud Operations Analyst role for one of the top Financial Institutions in Canada, can you'll help me to know what is the TEER system relevant for this position? My job duties include -

· Participates in bank account investigations to prevent possible fraudulent transactions; minimizes fraud loss and adheres to organizational standards.
· Applies experience and complete working knowledge of the job and policies/practices to perform a combination of routine tasks and varied administrative/operational assignments.

Job Description

· Identifies areas that need increased security procedures or software to protect bank accounts.

· Researches and analyzes clients' bank accounts to detect and prevent possible fraudulent and illegal activities and transactions.

· Follows standards and practices for fraud control and management to minimize fraud exposure and loss.

· Prepares and maintains appropriate reports of fraudulent and illegal activities and transactions for clients' bank accounts.

Thank you!