+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to attach Visa Office specific Document checklist

newuserhah

Sep 11, 2014
Hi guys, I have sent my application on 16th September, and it will be reaching the CIC today or at max, tomorrow.
But now I realize, I missed to attach Visa-office specific document checklist (my visa office is New Delhi).
Is there anything that you suggest me to do now?.. like courier-ing that particular document alone; or wait for them or will it get returned no matter what?
I could not get much of the information in the forum and net.
can you guys please let me know the best possible way to overcome this issue?
thanks..

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
newuserhah said:
Hi guys, I have sent my application on 16th September, and it will be reaching the CIC today or at max, tomorrow.
But now I realize, I missed to attach Visa-office specific document checklist (my visa office is New Delhi).
Is there anything that you suggest me to do now?.. like courier-ing that particular document alone; or wait for them or will it get returned no matter what?
thanks..
What do you mean? There isn't any such checklist to be attached with the application. There is one checklist you have to attach and that's for CIC not the visa office.

newuserhah

Sep 11, 2014
there is one mentioned in this 3999toc guideline (I could not post the link)
In the step 1 itself:
Step 1. Gather Documents
What documents are required?

Use the appropriate visa office Document Checklist, which you can find in Part 3: Country Specific Instructions to assist you in gathering the necessary documentation.

Some visa offices may require additional supporting documents specific to your country. For further information on these requirements, visit our website under List of countries and corresponding Canadian visa offices.

Important information. If you do not provide all the requested information or documents, the processing of your application could be delayed.

hardworkpays

May 8, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC charged 25-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER-22-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
newuserhah said:
there is one mentioned in this 3999toc guideline (I could not post the link)
In the step 1 itself:
why cant you give the link for the information that you pasted?
never heard of such check list before....

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newuserhah said:
thanks..
newuserhah!

it looks that you are confused about Checklist!

1-the checklist you are talking about (Country Specific) it was in use some time before for Vist visas (temporary Visas) to Canada. so each visa office was requiring different supporting documents for temporary visa based on the documents in use in that country. but now i think CIC has stopped this practice (if it is still in practice then i am not sure , may be, ) BUT YOU DO NOT NEED THIS CHECKLIST FOR FSW APPLICATION.

2- for FSW application you need a checklist called , IMM 5612E, here is the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pDf

you need this checklist (IMM 5612E) to include with FSW application, i hope you have attached this with your application, if yes, then get relaxed you are good to go, if you have not attached this checklist then seek advice and send it ASAP.