+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to attach one important document

satbeerus2001

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Hello

I just submitted my PNP application non express entry. Just realised I forgot to attach one important document and there is no option of going back in the file to upload anything.

I am worried this might lead to returning my file as incomplete.

What should I do now? Request withdrawal of this application and apply new one? Since I cannot have webform because I dont have the file number yet - If I reapply fresh app, can I use the same receipt which I paid already or need a new receipt?

Can someone please help?

Thanks
Satbeer

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello

I just submitted my PNP application non express entry. Just realised I forgot to attach one important document and there is no option of going back in the file to upload anything.

I am worried this might lead to returning my file as incomplete.

What should I do now? Request withdrawal of this application and apply new one? Since I cannot have webform because I dont have the file number yet - If I reapply fresh app, can I use the same receipt which I paid already or need a new receipt?

Can someone please help?

Thanks
Satbeer
What did you forgot to attach? What documents?

satbeerus2001

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
My spouse is a PR already and I applied under PNP class for myself. I forgot to attach my spouse's birth certificate, passport and photo as per the checklist. I was not careful enough to read that it was required for the spouse as well. I just thought because she is already a PR, I dont have to provide her documents.

Since these were clearly required as per the checklist, I am very sure they will return my file as incomplete. Can you please assist as to what I should do? Withdraw immediately ? If yes - then can I use the same receipt which I just paid like few hours ago or pay again? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you!!!
Satbeer

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My spouse is a PR already and I applied under PNP class for myself. I forgot to attach my spouse's birth certificate, passport and photo as per the checklist. I was not careful enough to read that it was required for the spouse as well. I just thought because she is already a PR, I dont have to provide her documents.

Since these were clearly required as per the checklist, I am very sure they will return my file as incomplete. Can you please assist as to what I should do? Withdraw immediately ? If yes - then can I use the same receipt which I just paid like few hours ago or pay again? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you!!!
Satbeer
If she is already PR , you don’t need to attach those documents. You just need to attach PR card copy and that’s all . She is just included in your application on family form and is not dependent on your application. Your application won’t be returned.