+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot one city in Travel History and made a mistake in Client Information (letter of explanation), what to do?

Eifilac

Oct 16, 2022
Hi All,

I just realized that I've put something wrong in the optional letter attached to the section "Client Information". Specifically, in a table to summarize together all personal history, address history and travel history, I accidentally put a trip which took place after high school graduation to the cell indicating college graduation (no specific year mentioned, but it's pretty clear that the trip was misplaced to 4 years later). However, in the Travel History form, all dates for that trip are correct, and correspond to the stamp on my previous passport submitted as an additional supporting document.

(Yes it's stupid; I intended to provide a higher level view as my history was really very granular, but made this horrible mistake).

Also for the "City/Region Visited" field in Travel History form, I believe I've forgotten to mention some cities, one of which is the port of entry which I left promptly (and forgot completely until now). But I think all entry and exit dates on country level should be correct.

Should I raise a CSE to rectify these mistakes? If yes what should I submit (several sentences or a new form or a corrected version of LoE)? Would the mistakes have any impact? My UCI is still the temporary one starting with "CAN"; I don't know if it's good for the UCI field on the CSE form......Could anyone give me some suggestion?

TIA!!!!!