Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Abidjan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Dear Members,

I am working for a Christian Charitable Organization as Administrative Assistant in Liberia. The head office of this Christian Charitable Organization is in the province of British Columbia specifically in Victoria, Canada. The Liberia office want me to transfer to the head office in Canada to serve the same position. I have been offer employment from the Canada branch. Please, how do I start, which type of visa will best fit in this category. Please I need your opinion.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Members,

I am working for a Christian Charitable Organization as Administrative Assistant in Liberia. The head office of this Christian Charitable Organization is in the province of British Columbia specifically in Victoria, Canada. The Liberia office want me to transfer to the head office in Canada to serve the same position. I have been offer employment from the Canada branch. Please, how do I start, which type of visa will best fit in this category. Please I need your opinion.
Your employer will need to look at filing a LMIA exemption. The LMIA shows that no one in Canada can do the job in Canada or in your office. Once filed then and approved, you apply for a closed work permit.