+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign work Experience

iloveblue_violet

May 11, 2022
I worked for 5 years before coming to Canada as a government employee. My previous position and most government workers in the Philippines are under the Civil Service code that's why the company can't give me a document for my previous position job title as Social Welfare Assistant that is equivalent to Canada which is Social and Community Service worker but instead, they provide the Certificate of Employment and Compensation, Position Description, Payslip and a letter like justification why they can't provide a certificate that shows the position equivalency in Canada of my position title. I worked 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm but there's nothing mentioned on the forms they gave me for the number of hours. The work schedule is fixed. On the payslip, the salary shows that every 15th and 30th of the month. Do you think the documents I have are enough to prove that I have foreign work experience? I didn't include this work experience in my Express entry profile. I don't know how I am gonna attached all the documents here that my foreign employer gave me so someone can check it. I saved them in my files.