+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

for those who have submitted/received the passports recently - New delhi

lingam1894

Mar 7, 2011
Can anyone let me know as how much time it takes to get the passports after submitting them ?
Also please let me know as when the time frame starts, is it from the dead line date given by CHC to submit or from the date passports were submitted to CHC ( which may be earlier than the dead line date given by CHC ).

Also please let me know the exact process that takes place after medicals and PPR.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear lingam1894
Join the below thread to get an idea of pp return time from ND CHC

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-passport-tracking-thread-t55910.2370.html

It takes some where between 30 days to 150 days

lingam1894

Mar 7, 2011
Thanks you very much for your prompt response.
However one question this 30 - 150 day period started from the day passports reaching new delhi right or else the dead line given by CHC delhi to send the passports.
I have sent the documents one month earlier than the dead line given by CHC.

Also you being an experienced person, can you please tell me the process that takes place.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is from the date PP are received by CHC

The process is somewhat like
1.) You have a BFD (Bring Forward date) that is your deadline. The VO checks on this date if all the docs and Background checks are complete if yes he forward it for stamping if not then another BFD is assigned

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In most cases yes, but in some cases we see that the PP is not returned to the applicants even after 5 months and CHC has replied to the queries from these applicants that back ground check is in process