+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For those who did not get LOI..

garry.sandhu

Dec 7, 2013
Mail Canadian embassy New Delhi at delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca Give them your UCI, File number,Date of Birth,Full Name,Passport Number in the email. You will receive LOI within 1-2 days hopefully.I too did not receive Letter of Introduction like many as i applied online.But they sent me LOI into mycic account today after I sent them a mail yesterday. ;D Hope this helps you.

Mr Singh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
To be Filed
Doc's Request.
Soon
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
Soon
IELTS Request
7.5,7,6,7=7
File Transfer...
Soon
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
garry.sandhu said:
Mail Canadian embassy New Delhi at delhiimmigration @ international.gc.ca Give them your UCI, File number,Date of Birth,Full Name,Passport Number in the email. You will receive LOI within 1-2 days hopefully.I too did not receive Letter of Introduction like many as i applied online.But they sent me LOI into mycic account today after I sent them a mail yesterday. ;D Hope this helps you.
Good Luck :)

karm96

Aug 22, 2014
I received my passport (visa) last Tuesday August 19, 2014 from the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi and today (Friday) i had to cancel my flight since i did not receive the letter of introduction yet. I emailed the Embassy several times now but no reply. I have orientations in addition to the english placement test next week. My classes start on the 2nd of September, 2014. Do you think they will take this into concideration and send it soon? Is there a possibility that i might get this letter after the classes starts????