+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For My FMS Delhi MBA Degree Should I Opt For WES Or IQAS For My ECA Evaluation?

BS26

Jul 4, 2021
Hello! I had a query regarding the ECA process. From what I have read up, my FMS Delhi MBA degree might be considered as a 1-year masters degree equivalent by WES instead of a 2 year degree. However, with IQAS, it will likely be considered as a 2 year degree. Again, that's what I have read. I don't know for a fact that that's the case. If any former FMS Delhi graduate who has already gone through this process could confirm the same and point me in the right direction, it would be of great help.

Samy1403

Feb 23, 2021
Hello! I had a query regarding the ECA process. From what I have read up, my FMS Delhi MBA degree might be considered as a 1-year masters degree equivalent by WES instead of a 2 year degree. However, with IQAS, it will likely be considered as a 2 year degree. Again, that's what I have read. I don't know for a fact that that's the case. If any former FMS Delhi graduate who has already gone through this process could confirm the same and point me in the right direction, it would be of great help.
CES/IQAS will grant you master's. WES will give you PG Diploma.

Only downside with CES/IQAS is the time they take for evaluation. During these days, it's ~6 months.

WES may grant you Master's, if you provide them with some letter of explanation and if they agree with that. But then it's a hassle.

Bababaron

Jun 9, 2021
Hey guys

So I am applying for ECA through IQAS and have a couple of queries

1) My date of birth on the passport is the correct one but wrongly mentioned in my Education documents. I have a sworn affidavit for it.
Should I attach that in the "Proof of name change" column? Because I don't see any other place for it!

2) My education document mentions my father's name as a middle name, although no offical document has it .. What should I do about it? Will it cause any discrepancy?

Thanks