+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker

dennischoy

Dec 14, 2022
I received an email "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker" from IRCC today. By following the instruction, I need the application number to create an account yo track yhe progress. However, I don't have thd application number and I have not received the AOR email yet. Any one have such experience and how do you deal with ? Thanks

Jonataspm

Jun 26, 2023
I received an email "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker" from IRCC today. By following the instruction, I need the application number to create an account yo track yhe progress. However, I don't have thd application number and I have not received the AOR email yet. Any one have such experience and how do you deal with ? Thanks

Hi.
This is happening to me.

I applied for my citizenship along with my wife online on May 1st, on June 19th we got an email with the same title "
Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker", Saying, "Your application was created in our system on June 8, 2023 and is currently in progress."
However, we never received any email with the application details and the AOR. I already checked my junk box and there is no email from cic.gc.ca.
What is your status after this happened? Did you receive the AOR after your post here?