+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First steps

ROCIO LIVELY

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Good afternoon, really thank very much for the answer, I appreciate your time for write to me and your attention for my case. Really was very valuable for my, clarified my doubts. Well to more answer I have more questions. Sorry, can I ask you more. Really thank very much, maybe you know more:

These are the questions:

1. My husband have his PDF, he first have to do is send to the government this paper, and when he will be approved like sponsor, they after they will communicate with me and give me the order for send my package?

2. Or the correct is... first is all the PDF together....his PDF and my PDF and are send to the Ontario?

3. The old passport and other documents complementaries, also like contract, voucher, emails, all those documents in spanish, I should also send to translate, also

4. What about the documents that have expiration and it lose the time, because takes time the process of the visa. I need send others after..? For example, in my country the paper about the police have expiration 3 months but the government of Canada check my package newly in 7 month... What I need do?

ABOUT CHECK MEDICAL

5. When I know that I have tto go to the doctor

6. In this case I read and says that this document have expiration for 12 month, but the process for the visa can take 2 years, so I should send other? The government will communicate with me?

7. The result to doctor, that he give me, it's need also to translate?

8. The government have to give to me, the order for I can go to the doctor?
When the government to Canada send me the forms for I can go to the doctor?

9. Where can I get the forms 1017E IMM for I will go to the doctor?

Thank very much, for their time, the patience and my English.

Rocio Lively

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
Here is what I can help you with.

3. Passports and other document translation:
I doubt that your old passport would not have English. If a document contains both English as well as Spanish AND the information is in English, then you do not have to translate such document. For example, your passport may have the following for your name "Name / nombre:" <followed by your name IN ENGLIGH). if this is the case (as it should be), then you need not translate these documents.

For others which are only in Spanish, you should get it translated.

4. Document Expiration:
Any documents that they ask in the Document Checklist, should be included - even if they expire during the process of the application. In case of Police Check expiration, submit it with all documents. CIC MAY OR MAY NOT ask for another Police Check Certificate.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

5. When I know that I have tto go to the doctor
You have to get the medicals done BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR APPLICATION. Contact the nearest Panel Physician http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Check if they do e-medical (go to the one who does e-medical rather than those who submit paper forms). They will give you all the information you need to get the medicals done.

6. In this case I read and says that this document have expiration for 12 month, but the process for the visa can take 2 years, so I should send other? The government will communicate with me?
Like I mentioned earlier, you have to submit all documents that are mentioned in the checklist (medical reports are submitted directly by the Panel Physician to CIC, you just have to submit proof that you did the medicals - the PP will give you a copy of the form). CIC MAY ask you to do the medicals again if it expires or MAY extend the its validity.

7. The result to doctor, that he give me, it's need also to translate?
The Doctors submit the forms directly to CIC (either via computer - eMedical, or mail it if they do not have eMedical system). This is a Canadian document and hence would be in English or French and not need to be translated.

8. The government have to give to me, the order for I can go to the doctor?
When the government to Canada send me the forms for I can go to the doctor?

Medicals need to be done upfront. Call up the nearest Panel Physician and get more information from them.

9. Where can I get the forms 1017E IMM for I will go to the doctor?
If it is a paper form, the Panel Physician would provide you the same. If it is eMedical, the PP would print out the filled up form after the medicals are done.

Christoph100

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
23-09-2014 Rcvd 27-09-2014, 29-09-2014
AOR Received.
SA :04-09-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014 AOR2 09-23-2014
Med's Done....
05-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-04-2015 Validity-10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
31-05-2015
ROCIO LIVELY said:
Good afternoon, really thank very much for the answer, I appreciate your time for write to me and your attention for my case. Really was very valuable for my, clarified my doubts. Well to more answer I have more questions. Sorry, can I ask you more. Really thank very much, maybe you know more:

These are the questions:

1. My husband have his PDF, he first have to do is send to the government this paper, and when he will be approved like sponsor, they after they will communicate with me and give me the order for send my package?

2. Or the correct is... first is all the PDF together....his PDF and my PDF and are send to the Ontario?
Rocio Lively
The application package is in two parts, However the complete application must be sent to CIC Mississauga including the police certificate(s) marriage documents, proof of relationship, e-medical receipt, payment receipts etc. Download your husbands country specific instructions to be sure you have everything needed.

pegasusyt

Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
File Transfer...
24-11-2011
Med's Done....
22-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2011
LANDED..........
30-12-2011
Te ayudo con lo que se:

Mandas todo junto, la sponsorship application de tu marido y la application for permanent residence, todo en el mismo sobre y a la misma direccion.

No te preocupes por las cosas que hayan vencido (police check, etc), envialo antes de que venza. Es posible que luego te pidan una police check de nuevo, pero en la mayoria de los casos no lo hacen.

Con el tema del medico, si mal no recuerdo hay una lista de los medicos que estan aprobados por CIC en cada pais. Tenes que ir a uno de esos antes de enviar los formularios. Creo que los resultados te los dan ya en Ingles, pero si no si, habria que traducirlo. Todo lo que no este en Ingles o Frances traducirlo!

De donde sos?

ROCIO LIVELY

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Thank you very much, each persons very friendly, that help me. Really thank for their time and attention.

Now more present more questions...In the Guide says the next about the medical process, what can you interpreted??

PROOF OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION
Include for yourself and each of your family members, proof of completion of the upfront medical

I don't understand, I am spouse only for my is the the visa, but my parents, my brothers and sister that they won't go to travel with in this proces, they need also the examination in the clinic from the web???

Thank you really for the answer.... really

Rocio

BCKev

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2010
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014
Med's Done....
25-07-2014
Passport Req..
25-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
22-11-2014
ROCIO LIVELY said:
Thank you very much, each persons very friendly, that help me. Really thank for their time and attention.

Now more present more questions...In the Guide says the next about the medical process, what can you interpreted??

PROOF OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION
Include for yourself and each of your family members, proof of completion of the upfront medical

I don't understand, I am spouse only for my is the the visa, but my parents, my brothers and sister that they won't go to travel with in this proces, they need also the examination in the clinic from the web???

Thank you really for the answer.... really

Rocio
You are the only one that must get a medical examination.

I am assuming you do not have any children. If you have children, then they would also need an examination.