+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First Name spelling incorrect in only one mark-sheet of BE. Is WES Rejection possible?

devendrassoni

Jul 6, 2020
Hi Everyone,

There is a small error in my First Name in one of the mark-sheet, last 2 letters are changed and University has printed "ER" instead of "RA". Is this is an issue with WES? Do I need to submit any affidavit along with the transcripts to WES or do I need to get the name corrected beforehand?

Please let me now if WES can reject my application? What are the alternates I have considering that, I cannot reach university due to current Pandemic situation and also I am out of India too.

Regards
Devendra Soni

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Hi Everyone,

There is a small error in my First Name in one of the mark-sheet, last 2 letters are changed and University has printed "ER" instead of "RA". Is this is an issue with WES? Do I need to submit any affidavit along with the transcripts to WES or do I need to get the name corrected beforehand?

Please let me now if WES can reject my application? What are the alternates I have considering that, I cannot reach university due to current Pandemic situation and also I am out of India too.

Regards
Devendra Soni

Please get "one and the same person" affidavit issue. If possible get it from a personnel who can stamp it as "valid outside of India".

Send it to WES alongwith LOE.

This will not only help things clear with WES but also for Express Entry, when you submit your e-APR. At that time too add LOE alongwith affidavit in education file.

devendrassoni

Jul 6, 2020
Please get "one and the same person" affidavit issue. If possible get it from a personnel who can stamp it as "valid outside of India".

Send it to WES along-with LOE.

This will not only help things clear with WES but also for Express Entry, when you submit your e-APR. At that time too add LOE along-with affidavit in education file.

Hi

Thanks for your reply, can you please help me with LOE and Affidavit format? I believe I need to write LOE myself.

I saw the format on other post, can I use the same?

Also, do need to get affidavit from India, correct? OR Can I get it arranged in Canada.

Thanks in advance

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
LOE has no specific format. Just address it to WES / IRCC and write the "to the point" explanation. No need to print/sign and scan.
Only a PDF is enough.

You need to get affidavit issued from India.

devendrassoni

Jul 6, 2020
LOE has no specific format. Just address it to WES / IRCC and write the "to the point" explanation. No need to print/sign and scan.
Only a PDF is enough.

You need to get affidavit issued from India.
Thanks,
But at present I am in Canada so still I need to get affidavit from India, please suggest?