+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fired After getting ITA in CEC Draw

eakhd

Jul 25, 2024
Hello, I am in a situation and need some advice. I recently got my ITA in the CEC draw which was on the 30th of May this year. I have already submitted all the required paperwork and Documents to the IRCC. I was Fired / Laid Off by my company few days ago as they are downsizing. I had completed my 2 years of Work Experience in April 2024 with this company. I just wanted to know if this change in employment status should be updated with the IRCC and will this be something that will affect my Application. I am looking for work but given the current situation i doubt i will find one very soon and planning on applying for EI. Just wanted to know if all of this is going to affect my application and how should I proceed with this in regards to my Immigration application.

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
Hello, I am in a situation and need some advice. I recently got my ITA in the CEC draw which was on the 30th of May this year. I have already submitted all the required paperwork and Documents to the IRCC. I was Fired / Laid Off by my company few days ago as they are downsizing. I had completed my 2 years of Work Experience in April 2024 with this company. I just wanted to know if this change in employment status should be updated with the IRCC and will this be something that will affect my Application. I am looking for work but given the current situation i doubt i will find one very soon and planning on applying for EI. Just wanted to know if all of this is going to affect my application and how should I proceed with this in regards to my Immigration application.
Applying for EI has no impact.

eakhd

Jul 25, 2024
i got this... https://routerlogin.uno/