+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Financial Trouble! Is it Ok to take a loan from proof of funds bank while PR is still processing

anilbabu257

Mar 23, 2023
Hello everyone

I am an FSW-O candidate and according to my PR tracker my timeline is as follows:

ITA- February 2
AOR- March 24
Medical Passed- April 17
Biometric Passed- April 17
Eligibilty completed - July 5
Background completed- July 5

My family is undergoing some serious financial problems and I would like to help them out but the problem is that while submitting the bank document for proof of fund, I asked the bank to write this following sentence sentence

"We would like to confirm that there is no outstanding debt/loan/obligation/liability against the customer and the entire amount in savings and fixed deposits can be liquidated at any time the customer wishes."

I am married but my spouse is not accompanying. I have fixed deposits of about 17250 CAD in the this bank (bank from where I will be taking the Loan) and another 1650 CAD in another bank. I submitted evidence for proof of funds from both the above banks.

Is it okay to take a loan of around 2000 CAD from my main bank account with 17250 CAD as fixed deposit?
Will that count as misrepresentation or lying to the Canadian Government as the bank had mentioned that I had no outstanding loans/debts while I applied for PR.

Thanks in advance.