+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FINANCIAL GUIDANCE NEEDED...!!!1

jeet2329

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
GUYS I M FOR CANADIAN UNIVERSITY...!!! I LIVE IN INDIA. CAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT EDUCATION LOAN REQUIREMENTS AND WHEN I HAVE TO START PAYING BACK THE LOAN AND WHEN WILL BANK START CHARGING INTEREST ON THE AMOUNT? PLZZZZ HELP ME OUT...!!! :(

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
jeet2329 said:
GUYS I M FOR CANADIAN UNIVERSITY...!!! I LIVE IN INDIA. CAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT EDUCATION LOAN REQUIREMENTS AND WHEN I HAVE TO START PAYING BACK THE LOAN AND WHEN WILL BANK START CHARGING INTEREST ON THE AMOUNT? PLZZZZ HELP ME OUT...!!! :(
if you want to apply for a Canadian University ...then u will be applying under University Category
u will need...first of all
the "letter of acceptance" from one of the university of canada
after that you will easily get Loan Sanction from any Bank in India by showing them ur offer letter.. + ITRs of ur Father +they may ask you to show some collateral property like house ,land etc in order to support your loan application. After that....they will give u two option
first one
is to pay the EMIs each and every month during the duration of studies and afterwards and
second is
you can repay it after the completion of ur studies...!
and rate of interest for all banks is approximately 12 to 14 percent.. !
best of luck !!

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
jeet2329 said:
First chose a proper course that matches with your education so far, because that is something that VO will see, then choose the right University , may be a place where you have some friends or relatives , then get letter of acceptance. Loan will not be an issue after that.

Start researching on your own.