+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Financial Documents to show of relative other than parents for SPP Category jan

almin

Aug 24, 2013
Hi Folks,

I have hard time showing proof of funds . can somebody help me in this please.

my uncle i.e my mother brother is reading to show his bank account and I.T Returns for showing proof of funds.

I have few doubts regarding this.

Under SPP Category for student visa for Post Graduation Course

Since rules tell that Fees of the colleges can be paid by any body in your name of first semester so that's not an issue.. my any relative can pay.

secondly about GIC money transferring from my indian account to Canada scotia bank .here comes a doubt in any case I don't have that much balance in my account my uncle can give me that or any body can give me by transferring money from his account to my account. so how much days before that money need to transfer.

thirdly currently I am working and I have only few savings which is not sufficient and regarding extra funds to show so that that cover your second sem fees and some extras my uncle can show

Please guide me regarding this my only hope is my uncle because my father left this world and I don't have any one in my family that can sponsor me. We do have property paper to show.. please help planning for jan intake

any body help would be appreciated

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
almin said:
Hi Folks,

I have hard time showing proof of funds . can somebody help me in this please.

my uncle i.e my mother brother is reading to show his bank account and I.T Returns for showing proof of funds.

I have few doubts regarding this.

Under SPP Category for student visa for Post Graduation Course

Since rules tell that Fees of the colleges can be paid by any body in your name of first semester so that's not an issue.. my any relative can pay.

secondly about GIC money transferring from my indian account to Canada scotia bank .here comes a doubt in any case I don't have that much balance in my account my uncle can give me that or any body can give me by transferring money from his account to my account. so how much days before that money need to transfer.

thirdly currently I am working and I have only few savings which is not sufficient and regarding extra funds to show so that that cover your second sem fees and some extras my uncle can show

Please guide me regarding this my only hope is my uncle because my father left this world and I don't have any one in my family that can sponsor me. We do have property paper to show.. please help planning for jan intake

any body help would be appreciated
Under SPP you don't need to show any Proof of funds.

Your Uncle can be your sponsor and you don't need to show your income or his ITR. Just declare his genuine income.
If your Uncle has dependents income has to be more than enough for them besides sponsoring you. You need to make
a very strong SOP justifying your sponsor, your program of study and why Canada.

GIC : you need to open a/c in your name or joint with parent. Anyone can transfer money to the Indian a/c and then you do the
final transfer to scotiabank or ICICI. Use a bank a/c (no money transfer service) and read through the Instruction guide carefully for do's and don'ts.

Good Luck.