+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Financial crisis

Saadyyyy

Mar 18, 2023
I'm from Pakistan, here I had a business, bt many crisis are now a days, that's why suffering a financial issue so I want to migrate Canada, kindly sent me job offer leeter

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm from Pakistan, here I had a business, bt many crisis are now a days, that's why suffering a financial issue so I want to migrate Canada, kindly sent me job offer leeter
No one is going to send you a job offer letter with LMIA from this forum. A job offer doesn't let you work in Canada. You need an approved LMIA from your employer proving no one in Canada could be hired, only you are experienced enough. Get your ECA, IELTS and job experience letters ready to show you are the one with experience. Then once you have LMIA, apply for a closed work permit.

OFC632

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
This is not a place where you will find work permits or LMIA. Better to spend some money and hire a lawyer for this purpose. And please dont post such posts.
better to do IELTS and if you have any specific skills then apply for PNP.

andrealam

Jun 20, 2023
Maybe you need to find a temporary job before moving, make some money, prepare documents and then move? Because here you will not get a work permit, or get a job offer