Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Forum,

First and foremost, i want to extend my thanks to those who put up well with my questions and helped me to reach my destination. I cannot write so many names and not even few(as i will not do justice with other half by not giving credit)

I am eligible under federal skilled worker. I had fixed target to achieve high score in ielts and get my eca done before my post graduation work permit approval and finally i did it. I have attempted ielts 4 times and celpip one time. I need to score 21 to reach my score to 67, which will allow me to get my score under express entry.

1st time 7th february listening 7 reading 7 writing 5.5 and speaking 6(out of question as i didnt score clb 7)

2nd time 14th march listening 7.5 reading 6 writing 6.5 and speaking7.5 ( i scored 20 points and .5 bands make me ineligible and i was dejected but never mind)

3rd time 28th march listening 7 reading 6.5 writing 7 and speaking 6.5( again 20 and felt so displeased and broken spirit but decided to give another try)

4th time 18th april listening 7 reading 7 writing 8 speaking 7.5

To conclude, there is no magic or miracle happened, its all my hard work and understand the format of this test. I have studied 6 hours a day as stated above you can clearly see my improvement.

Message to others, dnt feel bad if you do not achieve score according to requirement,but ultimately you will do it. Moreover, if anyone needs any help in writing and speaking do let me know i will be happy to help

davidravi

Jan 25, 2015
Congrats Jaiveer Singh.

I have also appeared for test on 18th, but in India, and waiting for results :)

A_pant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Hi jaiveer,
can u pls help me for writing and reading.
thanks in advance.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A_pant said:
Hi jaiveer,
can u pls help me for writing and reading.
thanks in advance.
Can PM with your issues, then i would like to guide you

Engineer2133

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Jaiveer Singh said:
Hi Forum,

First and foremost, i want to extend my thanks to those who put up well with my questions and helped me to reach my destination. I cannot write so many names and not even few(as i will not do justice with other half by not giving credit)

I am eligible under federal skilled worker. I had fixed target to achieve high score in ielts and get my eca done before my post graduation work permit approval and finally i did it. I have attempted ielts 4 times and celpip one time. I need to score 21 to reach my score to 67, which will allow me to get my score under express entry.

1st time 7th february listening 7 reading 7 writing 5.5 and speaking 6(out of question as i didnt score clb 7)

2nd time 14th march listening 7.5 reading 6 writing 6.5 and speaking7.5 ( i scored 20 points and .5 bands make me ineligible and i was dejected but never mind)

3rd time 28th march listening 7 reading 6.5 writing 7 and speaking 6.5( again 20 and felt so displeased and broken spirit but decided to give another try)

4th time 18th april listening 7 reading 7 writing 8 speaking 7.5

To conclude, there is no magic or miracle happened, its all my hard work and understand the format of this test. I have studied 6 hours a day as stated above you can clearly see my improvement.

Message to others, dnt feel bad if you do not achieve score according to requirement,but ultimately you will do it. Moreover, if anyone needs any help in writing and speaking do let me know i will be happy to help

I mean WOW! That's is the spirit. I got 6.5/7.5/8/9 in speaking, writing, listening & reading. I feel so dejected to appear again to score CLB 9 in all. Your example gives me hope to reappear.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineer2133 said:
I mean WOW! That's is the spirit. I got 6.5/7.5/8/9 in speaking, writing, listening & reading. I feel so dejected to appear again to score CLB 9 in all. Your example gives me hope to reappear.
Thank you for appreciation. Yes go ahead, i appeared two times for 0.5 bands and there is nothing wrong in it. After all, we are doing for opportunities. Go ahead