+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally!!! It's over!!!! :D

Gemini13

Apr 24, 2009
After 2.5 yrs of waiting...the frustration is finally over! My husband got his PR and his SIN card and that good stuff. And there were no interview!

I should've shared the good news earlier (it happened on the 3rd) but honestly, I wanted to forget about all things immigration-related! I wantedto put all that behind me. But I owed you all the good news, so here I am!

Thank you all for your support and helpful suggestions. Honestly, this forum was a big support for me because during those hard times it was comforting to know that I am not the only one going through hell. It was also good to see many of you getting reunited with your family, or as it was in my cause, getting the chance to keep your spouse/children with you! That provided some hope for me that if things work for others, then it will for me too. And it sure did.

Take care everyone and may the best happen! ;)

F

Fernandita

Can you share your timeline? Whats inland or outland? Thanks

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
Gemini13 said:
After 2.5 yrs of waiting...the frustration is finally over! My husband got his PR and his SIN card and that good stuff. And there were no interview!

I should've shared the good news earlier (it happened on the 3rd) but honestly, I wanted to forget about all things immigration-related! I wantedto put all that behind me. But I owed you all the good news, so here I am!

Thank you all for your support and helpful suggestions. Honestly, this forum was a big support for me because during those hard times it was comforting to know that I am not the only one going through hell. It was also good to see many of you getting reunited with your family, or as it was in my cause, getting the chance to keep your spouse/children with you! That provided some hope for me that if things work for others, then it will for me too. And it sure did.

Take care everyone and may the best happen! ;)
@ gemini13;

can u tell us what category u are applying for?
thanks and congratulations!

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05

SadGirl:(

Jul 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Gemini!!! :)

May you please give some background information to your case? Was it inland or outland? What visa office did you go through?

Thanks