+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally arrived at Saskatoon

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would like to share my Travel Story with you guys and the situations i had been through.
I preferred stop overs instead of direct flight from Islamabad to Torronto thinking that continuos flight of 21 hours would get boring and i wanted to experience different Airports thus i chose Gulf Airline which was from Peshawar>Bahrain>Heathrow>Toronto>Saskatoon (Wel it proved out to be a worse decision i made)My Flight got cancelled on 18th August due to unknown reasons, i had to go back home again and wait for tomorrow morning to get new flight details.You never know how hard it is to leave your loved ones untill you pack up. Specially your Mom, looking in to her watery eyes and saying good bye. I didn't look back at her because it was making me weak though. Anyhow on 19th August i received new flight details from travel Agency. It was 2 pm when i cleared customs at Peshawar Airport and the plane took off around 4 pm to Bahrain. Landed on 7:30pm at Bahrain International Airport. A real drama started from here ! I went for my next boarding pass but there were no further bookings for me. I was like what the hell ? Am i going back to Pakistan ? I stood three hours waiting for new flight details. Somehow i got new flight bookings. Now i was taking off for Heathrow and landed there around 6:30am in the morning. Gulf Airline nearly made me cry when i went to collect my boarding pass from Air Canada at Heathrow. They had never really made connection flights for me. Curtousy Air Canada who arranged everything for me and there were no further delays. I landed at Calgary and immigration was so easy. Just showed my PP,Approval letter and LOA. No questions nothing at all. It was so simple :)

I would also like to share that there is so much love between Indians and Pakistanis when they meet abroad. I met this Indian guy on board from Heathrow to Calgary who turned out to be my best friend after spending 9 hours on board. We had couple of drinks together and shared so many common things.
Conclusion: Please avoid stopovers if you are travelling for the first time.

kiranreddy3399

Jan 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
02-05-2013
File Transfer...
31-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-2014
Always avoid stop overs dude. I used to be a frequent flyer its so inconvenient to carry backpacks or sometimes have to go through customs etc.