+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

finally applying for PR! but got some questions though :)

MaXimuS

Dec 5, 2008
hi i would like to ask if i can apply for my PR and pay for my application fee initially (due to tight budget) and just include the fees for my family afterwards? is it possible? or not? please help.

2. and can i apply for my PR and stay in canada even if my WP is expired? and wait for my PR?

3. can i apply for an extension of visa while my PR is being processed but my WP is expiring or i need to go home after my WP expired?

thanks for your answers

maximus

C

cchabert

MaXimuS said:
hi i would like to ask if i can apply for my PR and pay for my application fee initially (due to tight budget) and just include the fees for my family afterwards? is it possible? or not? please help.
check this link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/application-returned-back-due-to-underpayment-t14733.0.html

migwelder

Star Member
Oct 22, 2008
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Nomination.....
15-08-2012
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
Med's Request
14-11-2012
Med's Done....
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-2-2013
LANDED..........
25-03-2013
MaXimuS said:

2. and can i apply for my PR and stay in canada even if my WP is expired? and wait for my PR?

3. can i apply for an extension of visa while my PR is being processed but my WP is expiring or i need to go home after my WP expired?

thanks for your answers

maximus
The best solution if you're on a tight budget is to apply for yourself first ($550) and then apply for the rest of your family when you get there. That's what I'm gonna do too.