+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final decision in Singapore CIC

BinhHCM

Jun 7, 2016
Dear all,
I sent my paper MPNP application to Sysney, NS. As the process, they check and send the application to CIC in my region to make the final decision. I am living in HCM, Viet Nam. I think they will send my application to Singapore to check.
My question is:
Will SIN CIC send their staff to check the information on site (office, work, house ,....). Who had experience about that please share.
Thank you.

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
BinhHCM said:
Dear all,
I sent my paper MPNP application to Sysney, NS. As the process, they check and send the application to CIC in my region to make the final decision. I am living in HCM, Viet Nam. I think they will send my application to Singapore to check.
My question is:
Will SIN CIC send their staff to check the information on site (office, work, house ,....). Who had experience about that please share.
Thank you.
Absolutely they perform background checks strictly for experience documents. They might do the following.

1. Calling the employer
2. Sending the Email to HR department
3. Physically reach the office/site or branch.

BinhHCM

Jun 7, 2016
CANADA IMMIGRATION said:
Absolutely they perform background checks strictly for experience documents. They might do the following.

1. Calling the employer
2. Sending the Email to HR department
3. Physically reach the office/site or branch.
Dear Canada Immigration,
Thank you for your information.
Regards

huongsask

Sep 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2018
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
06-06-2018 - Passed after 3 days
Interview........
None
BinhHCM said:
Dear all,
My question is:
Thank you.
I am applying from Việt Nam as well. Are you in OID or EE? And you got nomination from MPNP?