+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Film/tv worker employment history

mcmcmc

Jul 17, 2022
Hi everyone, I am the main applicant and my partner is on my application. My partner works in film/tv (due to not working every week he is not the main application). Just a couple of questions.

1. Will the fact that he does not work the appropriate hours affect his future working status (he probably has worked over 1560 hours just not 30 hours a week).
2. For those who work in the film and tv - when adding work history on EE profile, do you include every single production you work for ? When you received an ITA, do you have to provide a letter from each production.

Thank you

mrrainbow

Jan 10, 2023
Looks like no answer os far. Bump this?
And I am specifically interested in question #2, when working for film, do you have to file each production your work for as a separate work, since each is a separate contract, and small movies are usually up to 2 months max, so you can work on 6-8 different ones per year, with a week or two break here and there. So listing each one and each week break? In 5 years? (But my question is regarding citizenship, just realized this might be PR...)