+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling up online application form

Philipk89

Jan 17, 2022
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Hello guys,

I have received my ITA for Canada PR and currently is in the process of filling out the details for final submission.Could anyone please help me out with the below queries to fill the PR application form.

A) Filling up Dependant’s name:- The online application requires us to fill in the given name and surname separately in two column’s. However, as per the details filled in the passport, the full name is given under the “given name” column itself. In such case, how should I fill in the name details. Has anyone come across such a scenario?

B) Secondly, In my spouse’s birth certificate, her fathers full name (first name, middle name & last name) is mentioned. However, in her passport, his middle name is not mentioned. Will this be a problem?

C) Finally, the work history of my spouse was updated prior to getting the ITA. Since we do not have the reference letters of her employment and moreover there are no points associated with foreign work experience, which I had come to know only now, the same has been removed. However, it is mentioned under the personal history details. Is this ok to do so or should I give a LOE about why it was removed post ITA?

Looking forward to getting a solution to the above queries. Thank you!!