+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILLING OUT EE PROFILE

aazif123

Apr 26, 2018
Dear members,

With reference to my EE profile, I have following questions/clarifications:

1. I have Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electrical from NED University and I am the main applicant. Under Field of study, there is no provision of Engineering there . What should I select here? I believe Applied Sciences is correct option is I read on this forum.

2. My level of education is being asked on 2 places. First entry is not linked with ECA report. Here , should be "Bachelors degree or 3 or more year program at a university......" or should it be " Masters degree or professional degree or professional degree needed to participate in a licensed profession".

3. What shall I select second time on same page where they are linking it with ECA report with below words

QUOTE : Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. If you are not sure what your result was, visit our website to understand what your ECA report results mean. (required)
UNQUOTE:

4. For Intermediate Science ( grade 12), what should I select under Field of study? My WES profile says as below:
Name on Credential: Khurram Jafri
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution

Credential: Higher Secondary Certificate
Year: 1993
Awarded By: Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Karachi
Major/Specialization: General Academic
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma

5. My wife has Masters in Microbiology. What should I select for her under Field Of Study? Some one told me to choose Health sciences. Is this ok for her?

6. Complete/full academic year for my BE degree should be 4. Correct?

7. Complete/full academic year for my Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC/Intermediate Science) whose Canadian Equivalency ( as appearing below -taken from attached WES report) is Secondary School Diploma should be 2 years. Right?

Name on Credential: Khurram Jafri
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution

Credential: Higher Secondary Certificate
Year: 1993
Awarded By: Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Karachi
Major/Specialization: General Academic
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma

8. My wife has BSC honours ( 03 years ) and MSC degree ( 01 additional year) from Karachi University . While filling her Bachelor of Science (honours) credentials , under Field of Complete/Full academic year, it should be 03 years. Please confirm. Extract from WES report is given below:

Name on Credential: Nada Farooqui
Credential Authentication: Documents were verified by the institution

Credential: Bachelor of Science (Honours)
Year: 2000
Awarded By: University of Karachi
Major/Specialization: Microbiology
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

7. For filling her Masters credentials , under field of Complete/full academic year, what should I write? 4 or 1?.Please respond. Extract from her WES report is given below:

Name on Credential: Nada Farooqui
Credential Authentication: Documents were verified by the institution

Credential: Master of Science
Year: 2001
Awarded By: University of Karachi
Major/Specialization: Microbiology
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

8. For NOC code, my job is related to Purchasing/Supply Chain. I have experience of almost 13 years in this field. My current Job Title is " Section Manager Purchase". I have heard that 0113 " Purchasing Managers" is not in demand in any pnp program. Can I select 1225 " Purchasing Agent & Officers" which is lower level than managers?

I appreciate point vise reply from members.

Thanks

Khurram