+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILLING OF TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA FORM QUESTIONS PLEASE

engineer55

Aug 23, 2013
Hello Good people of Canadavisa, please i am filling my application form right now but i have some issues i need to clarify so that it will not affect my visa application, they are as follows:

(1) in the question No (10 ) Current Marital status? i am engaged with my fiance at my home country, shall i classify this under common- law relationship? or just fill engaged in the space provided on the form?

(2) BACK GROUND INFORMATION: have you ever been refused any kind of visa, admission, or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

i have been refused visa in 3 different embassy before, shall i mention them in this column and if i do or do not mention them is this going to affect decision on my Visa Application?

(3) i am applying from Qatar which embassy is faster in visa processing is it Abudhabi office in UAE or Riyadh embassy in Saudi Arabia ?

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engineer55 said:
Hello Good people of Canadavisa, please i am filling my application form right now but i have some issues i need to clarify so that it will not affect my visa application, they are as follows:

(1) in the question No (10 ) Current Marital status? i am engaged with my fiance at my home country, shall i classify this under common- law relationship? or just fill engaged in the space provided on the form?

(2) BACK GROUND INFORMATION: have you ever been refused any kind of visa, admission, or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

i have been refused visa in 3 different embassy before, shall i mention them in this column and if i do or do not mention them is this going to affect decision on my Visa Application?

(3) i am applying from Qatar which embassy is faster in visa processing is it Abudhabi office in UAE or Riyadh embassy in Saudi Arabia ?
(1) Marital Status: No, being engaged is not a "MARITAL" status.

(2) Absolutely yes, you must be honest and tell them you were refused visa 3 times before. You can write a "Letter of Explanation" and explain why you were refused and how your situation has changed since the time of the refusal.

(3) The fastest way to apply for TRV is by submitting "ONLINE" application. Most embassies are experiencing strike of visa officers.

engineer55

Aug 23, 2013
hello O Guy, thank you so much for your reply, please why applying TRV through online, please do i need to address my letters to CIC Canada OR Canadian Embassy Abudhabi UAE?

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engineer55 said:
hello O Guy, thank you so much for your reply, please why applying TRV through online, please do i need to address my letters to CIC Canada OR Canadian Embassy Abudhabi UAE?
1. Submitting online TRV application is not a must, it is just faster. If it is difficult for you to submit online application, prepare paper application.
2. Simply address your letters to "Citizenship and Immigration Canada".

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
With Regards to question 2.
If a person was refuse a US visa..the answer here should be yes also ?.
However give a explanation ?

engineer55

Aug 23, 2013
Thanks for your reply, please i want to ask if any person has got visa with Home country bank statement, because right now i dont have sufficient balance in my account in my country of residence (Qatar), but i have enough balance in my home country bank statement (Nigeria).

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engineer55 said:
Thanks for your reply, please i want to ask if any person has got visa with Home country bank statement, because right now i dont have sufficient balance in my account in my country of residence (Qatar), but i have enough balance in my home country bank statement (Nigeria).
Yes, absolutely!!! You can submit the bank statement of your country of origin and include explanation letter saying you send money to your bank in your country of origin since you plan to move back. This shows ties and intend to return to your country of origin.

engineer55

Aug 23, 2013
Dear O GUY and good friends of this forum, thanks so much for your wonderful reply so far, please can you list for me possible checklist of documents to be submitted for my travel, i have already got some docs but i need to review my documents to know if am missing something.

my available documents are as follows:

leave letter from employer
employment letter
personal letter of introduction and explanation
payslip
bank statement ( at home country)
land C of O ( at home country)
Land drawing (at home country)
my house plan ( at home country)
marriage certificate
tenancy agreement ( country of residence)
copy of my travel history
copy of my resident permit and residence visas
my degree certificate
hotel reservation
invitation letter

please kindly advice me if am missing something in this list, i want my application to be successful thanks.