+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling for Common Law

Dan284

Jun 2, 2011
Hello all,

I have a question concerning the paperwork. Im filling out the application for PR and I have come across a section asking for information (birthday, height, etc.) regarding my family. Im confused: Do they want my immediate family or are they asking for children that we may have (we have no kids)? Also, looking over the medical examination papers, it asks for each member of the family to undergo a medical examination. Does this mean that I have to ask each of my family members to undergo a medical examination even though they are not accompanying me to Canada? It's a bit unclear of whom they are asking for. If my parents and siblings are required then this will be very difficult because two of my brothers are in the Marines and stationed over seas. I appreciate any help.

-Dan

nezya

May 16, 2010
Dan284 said:
Hello all,

I have a question concerning the paperwork. Im filling out the application for PR and I have come across a section asking for information (birthday, height, etc.) regarding my family. Im confused: Do they want my immediate family or are they asking for children that we may have (we have no kids)? Also, looking over the medical examination papers, it asks for each member of the family to undergo a medical examination. Does this mean that I have to ask each of my family members to undergo a medical examination even though they are not accompanying me to Canada? It's a bit unclear of whom they are asking for. If my parents and siblings are required then this will be very difficult because two of my brothers are in the Marines and stationed over seas. I appreciate any help.

-Dan
This is for your immediate family member. Meaning your kid/s if you have any. If none just put not applicable.