+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS Applying for FSW Page.

jinny.rn

Nov 5, 2011
cp3isaIII said:
i think they do verify your last employer but not other agencies like SSS, BIR or Philhealth because they have nothing to do with the profession you are applying for. I think what you have to "research" more is the category (NOC 3233) you want to apply for. although the job description for this is the same as a nurse, there is no regulatory body to verify with here. We only have an RN regulatory body in the Phils. You can only be eligible to apply as an LPN if and only if you have taken an exam for this kind of profession and we don't have this kind of exam here. so check it out, i may be wrong but that's what i know. God bless! :)

Thank you cp3isaIII. Your input is very important. I sought an advice from two consultancy firms here in the Philippines, unfortunately, I discontinued getting their services because it is very expensive, and these two firms mentioned the same that I am qualified under the LPN. I just need to get an employment certificate from my employer indicating the duties of LPN and designating me as LPN instead of RN duties and designation.

May I ask what these codes mean?

1st AOR Received?

2nd AOR Received

ECAS

And where to file the application once I filled out all the forms? Thank you so much and God Bless us all and may all our dreams come true.

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015
hi jinny,

aor - acknowledgement receipt from canadian immigration na nagsasabi that they have received your application and which states your "file number".

ung ecas is an online tool sa cic website na kapag ininput mo yung filer numbe mo makikita status ng yong application(supposedly).

punta ka na lang sa cic website and download the pdf file on how to apply. lagi kasi nilang inaupdate yun so it is better to always check their site for the "how to" guide. its a nice and informative step by step guide. very helpful at you wont really need a consultant kasi it tells you everything you need to know.

jinny.rn said:
Thank you cp3isaIII. Your input is very important. I sought an advice from two consultancy firms here in the Philippines, unfortunately, I discontinued getting their services because it is very expensive, and these two firms mentioned the same that I am qualified under the LPN. I just need to get an employment certificate from my employer indicating the duties of LPN and designating me as LPN instead of RN duties and designation.

1st AOR Received?

2nd AOR Received

ECAS

And where to file the application once I filled out all the forms? Thank you so much and God Bless us all and may all our dreams come true.

ronii

Aug 2, 2011
hi!!!

para dun po sa mga nakaalis na..

hinanapan po ba kyo ng documents ng NAIA Immigration to support kung papaano nyo na put up yng proof of funds nyo..example: deed of donation, bank history etc..

thanks!!!

ronii

jinny.rn

Nov 5, 2011
kabayan said:
hi jinny,

aor - acknowledgement receipt from canadian immigration na nagsasabi that they have received your application and which states your "file number".

ung ecas is an online tool sa cic website na kapag ininput mo yung filer numbe mo makikita status ng yong application(supposedly).

punta ka na lang sa cic website and download the pdf file on how to apply. lagi kasi nilang inaupdate yun so it is better to always check their site for the "how to" guide. its a nice and informative step by step guide. very helpful at you wont really need a consultant kasi it tells you everything you need to know.

Maraming salamat, kabayan. Pwede bang makontak kita muli pag sisimulan ko na ang application ko? Sa ngayon po kasi ay hindi pa nag oopen ang ang RN pero I am on the process of gathering my application na. Pwede po ba kayong mapadalhan ng email privately? Eto po ang email add ko jinnycorpuz@yahoo.com

Maraming salahat po sa inyo.

cp3isaIII

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
0213/3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun. 3, 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct. 8, 2010
AOR Received.
Jan. 12, 2011
Med's Request
Mar. 7, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar. 27, 2012/Jun. 27, 2012 Ecas: meds rcvd Aug. 25, 2012
jinny.rn said:

1st AOR Received?

2nd AOR Received

ECAS

really? ganon ang sabi nila? sa ibang bansa kasi like US and Canada, LPN is different from RN kaya magkaiba ang licensure exam nyan at saka specific ang duties and responsibilities nyan. i have a friend in US na LVN and she had to take another exam for RN para lang makapag work as RN. paano na lang pag ini-evaluate ka na at hanapan ka ng license as LPN anong ibinigay mo? pag-isipan mo rin. :)
buti na lang you discontinued the services of those consultancy firms. sa kanila pa lang ubos na pera mo...ang dami dito sa forum na mas makakatulong pa sa iyo kesa sa mga immig consultants. :)

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015
private message mo na lang ako dito, kasi lagi din naman akong nagoopen ng forum. no worries, ready to help... regards!

firestyle_jutsu

Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
posted thru Fedex: 07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
received @ CIO by M. KRSZWD: 13-07-2011
AOR Received.
PER- 05-10-2011
IELTS Request
included in my posted docs.
File Transfer...
2nd AOR: 27/10/2011
Med's Request
dated Feb. 03, 2012; received the letter, Feb. 16, 2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2012
sa mga nkapag pamedical na, is it a must that you have to bring the passport..? Ndi ba puedeng photocopy na lng coz I lost my passport and it will take long before I will have another copy.. any input po, TIA.. :D :D :D

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
ronii said:
hi!!!

para dun po sa mga nakaalis na..

hinanapan po ba kyo ng documents ng NAIA Immigration to support kung papaano nyo na put up yng proof of funds nyo..example: deed of donation, bank history etc..

thanks!!!

ronii
NOPE :)

quincyays

Sep 8, 2011
Big Mike said:
cash (2k depending on settlement needs) & bankdraft for the rest of the funds. Its much safer although bank draft has addl costs for the dst & other fees.

hth

BM
how much is the additional costs/dst/fees? say 5M?

i am planning to open an hsbc premier or hsbc advance.
anyone uses the hsbc route?

thanks.

sweetlove16

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
hi i just want to ask kung ano magiging points ko sa education if i took up masteral unit of 27.. (indi p rin tapos sa masteral)? total is 15 yrs un study. nagstop din kc ako.

and this is my work experience..

Sept09-jan10 (5 months) = ABC clinic in province
Feb10-nov10 (9 months)= HMO they put nurse for the position but the job description is quite different fromt he NOC
nov 30, '10- Nov 5, 11 (will they consider this as one yr?)= bumalik ako sa ABC clinic in province
presently working as casual nurse..

thank u very much im just calculating my points so that i can already prepare my docs. :D

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetlove16 said:
hi i just want to ask kung ano magiging points ko sa education if i took up masteral unit of 27.. (indi p rin tapos sa masteral)? total is 15 yrs un study. nagstop din kc ako.

and this is my work experience..

Sept09-jan10 (5 months) = ABC clinic in province
Feb10-nov10 (9 months)= HMO they put nurse for the position but the job description is quite different fromt he NOC
nov 30, '10- Nov 5, 11 (will they consider this as one yr?)= bumalik ako sa ABC clinic in province
presently working as casual nurse..

thank u very much im just calculating my points so that i can already prepare my docs. :D
Are you applying for NOC 3152 (Registered Nurse)? If yes, unfortunately the cap have been reached for this NOC.

For your work experience, if your employer can provide you with a Work Experience certificate with proper job description, no problem with that.

sweetlove16

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
giogenre said:
Are you applying for NOC 3152 (Registered Nurse)? If yes, unfortunately the cap have been reached for this NOC.

For your work experience, if your employer can provide you with a Work Experience certificate with proper job description, no problem with that.
yes I am, im just preparing for next time.
what if i cant ask for the proper job description in my 9 months work experience? will my work experience still be enough?

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetlove16 said:
yes I am, im just preparing for next time.
what if i cant ask for the proper job description in my 9 months work experience? will my work experience still be enough?
According to the guide, one should have at least one year of full-time, paid work experience or the equivalent in part-time employment. Kung ang work experience documents mo ay less than one year lang ang ma-prove, unfortunately you will get zero point.

1 year experience = 15 points
2 years experience = 17 points
3 years experience = 19 points
4 years or more experience = 21 points

Please read this guide, it will help a lot.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

jinny.rn

Nov 5, 2011
Hello cp3isaIII, sorry for not immediately corresponded you. Ganito ang sinabi nila. Pag RN ka na, you are qualified to apply under LPN dahil ang Job Description are most likely sa RN lang din daw. Ang RN pwedeng bumaba ang posisyon pero ang LPN hindi pwedeng tumaas ang position like RN dahil ang Practical Nurse needs to take some subjects to become BSN and eventually to become RN kung nakatapos which is nakita ko rin yung tatlong kasabayan ko sa agency na iyon, nakapasa. Kaso lang, hindi ko na sila makontak kahit sa email man lang :-( Iba naman daw ang LVN (Licensed Vocational Course) in this case daw, ang LPN pwedeng maging LVN dahil mas mababa ang LVN sa LPN. Pero dapat ang Job Description should be clearly stated doon na pang LPN talaga. May mga natutunan din ako doon pero ayaw lang sabihin ang lahat ng detalye pero okay lang tutal meron naman dito. Magkano nga pala ang babayaran sa landing fee at saan babayaran yun? Iba rin ba ang babayaran sa Canada. Help me again please? Thank you.

cp3isaIII said:
really? ganon ang sabi nila? sa ibang bansa kasi like US and Canada, LPN is different from RN kaya magkaiba ang licensure exam nyan at saka specific ang duties and responsibilities nyan. i have a friend in US na LVN and she had to take another exam for RN para lang makapag work as RN. paano na lang pag ini-evaluate ka na at hanapan ka ng license as LPN anong ibinigay mo? pag-isipan mo rin. :)
buti na lang you discontinued the services of those consultancy firms. sa kanila pa lang ubos na pera mo...ang dami dito sa forum na mas makakatulong pa sa iyo kesa sa mga immig consultants. :)