+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transferred to DN for review - stat questions

funmusicgames

Dec 17, 2023
Hi,

Got GCMS notes last week and I see 'File transferred to DN for review - stat questions' in the latest notes added on April 4th. I had chosen 'Yes' for statutory question for previous US L Visa extension rejection. Anyone who know what this note mean or have seen this in their file and how long it took to complete this review? Any insight would be greatly helpful. Thanks.

Tee_Joy

Aug 9, 2024
Hi,

Got GCMS notes last week and I see 'File transferred to DN for review - stat questions' in the latest notes added on April 4th. I had chosen 'Yes' for statutory question for previous US L Visa extension rejection. Anyone who know what this note mean or have seen this in their file and how long it took to complete this review? Any insight would be greatly helpful. Thanks.

Hello, I also have a statement on my GCMS note stating that my file has been transferred to DN for review of the stat question. Does this make sense to anyone? I understand DN is Domestic Network. Do you have further information on this?

Tee_Joy

Aug 9, 2024
Hi,

Hi, did you get any information about this?