+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'File did not upload' in confirmation of PR

drj

Jun 5, 2019
I'm currently going through confirmation of PR, and it requires uploading a photo.
I click Next to upload, but it immediately shows 'File did not upload' error message. Has been like this for weeks and no changes.
I checked the web page source code (by pressing F12), and it appeared the response error message is 'Unable To Create New Document Due to Case Status'.
More strange to this, sometimes after refreshing the confirmation home page, it shows the photo I failed to upload, and its status is 'in review'.
It looks to me a technical issue. What can I do at this point? How can I reach out to related department instead of merely waiting?
Thank you!

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
I'm currently going through confirmation of PR, and it requires uploading a photo.
I click Next to upload, but it immediately shows 'File did not upload' error message. Has been like this for weeks and no changes.
I checked the web page source code (by pressing F12), and it appeared the response error message is 'Unable To Create New Document Due to Case Status'.
More strange to this, sometimes after refreshing the confirmation home page, it shows the photo I failed to upload, and its status is 'in review'.
It looks to me a technical issue. What can I do at this point? How can I reach out to related department instead of merely waiting?
Thank you!
I am sure you tried in an Incognito window. Raise a webform ASAP. Dont delay this. Also send an email for the email which you sent for PR portal access.

Reactions: drj

drj

Jun 5, 2019
I am sure you tried in an Incognito window. Raise a webform ASAP. Dont delay this. Also send an email for the email which you sent for PR portal access.
actually i have submitted webforms for this application and until recently i found out it is a technical issue so the previous webforms did not include the exact reason of this. i will try submit another one. thanks!

pipi.pipi

Feb 23, 2023
actually i have submitted webforms for this application and until recently i found out it is a technical issue so the previous webforms did not include the exact reason of this. i will try submit another one. thanks!
Hi Dre - did you ever find a solution to this issue? I am in the same boat.
Currently on hold with IRCC helpline for 4th day in a row :(