+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Figured out mistake in "Profile Ineligible". Creating new profile allowed ?

jpt

Jan 30, 2015
Hi,

Everybody Goodday,

I completed the EE profile a few days ago and the status is "Profile Ineligible". I have not registered for the job bank yet and while checking all eligibility requirements, I figured out that the proof of fund I entered is bit lower than the CIC require for a family of 3 (The minimum requirement is 18260 CAD$ but I entered 18000).

When going through the submitted profile, I saw that the status of every forms of that profile are "Transmitted" and I can only see forms by clicking on "view form".

My questions are
1. Does anybody have any idea if the incorrect profile can be disabled/deleted through any means? It looks like that the only way to let it expire by itself is - do not associate a job bank registration with it and it would expire after 30 days.
2. It looks that it is possible to create another profile. I am assuming that they allow to create multiple profiles for a person who is eligible for jobs with multiple NOC. However, I am not sure if filling multiple profile with almost same data (with first profile ineligible with incomplete/ineligible data) is allowed or not.

Thanks in advance
JPT

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
jpt said:
Hi,

Everybody Goodday,

I completed the EE profile a few days ago and the status is "Profile Ineligible". I have not registered for the job bank yet and while checking all eligibility requirements, I figured out that the proof of fund I entered is bit lower than the CIC require for a family of 3 (The minimum requirement is 18260 CAD$ but I entered 18000).

When going through the submitted profile, I saw that the status of every forms of that profile are "Transmitted" and I can only see forms by clicking on "view form".

My questions are
1. Does anybody have any idea if the incorrect profile can be disabled/deleted through any means? It looks like that the only way to let it expire by itself is - do not associate a job bank registration with it and it would expire after 30 days.
2. It looks that it is possible to create another profile. I am assuming that they allow to create multiple profiles for a person who is eligible for jobs with multiple NOC. However, I am not sure if filling multiple profile with almost same data (with first profile ineligible with incomplete/ineligible data) is allowed or not.

Thanks in advance
JPT
Register for a new GCKey and create new profile. This is allowed.