+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Field Engineer,Noc code,Construction ( Aecon, Eastern construction, dragados, etc)

Bruce123

Mar 16, 2019
Hello all,

I received my Civil Engineering degree from the University of Toronto and I have been working as Field Engineer for one of the biggest general contractors in Toronto.I was hired on as a full time, and the annual salary is $58 k. I am urgently looking to speak with someone with similar job duties, who was approved and have been accepted by CIC after their PR application through Express entry (points system ).

Similar job titles could be construction coordinator, project coordinator.
The main duties are to support whatever the project managers & The superintendent on site. Similar companies would be Eastern Construction, Gragados , Aecon, Carillion & etc.

I have spoken with a few so-called " Immigration Experts " and were not able to find the best NOC code to match. I was given mostly the following 4 noc codes, Noc 2131, 2231, 2264, 0711. However, when I carefully compared my actual duties it would only match the above 4 codes for mostly 50%. This is quite urgent for me and I wish to pay to speak with someone who was in a similar situation, please message me privately if you were in similar situation and was able to solve the problem and get your PR successfully .

Thank you

yooo987

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
BC
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-06-2020
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
Hi, I'm on a similar spot and wondering what code did you use for you application al last, thanks