+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Few questions regarding Spouse Sponsorship Forms

jay2013

Jun 7, 2013
Hi Everyone,

We are almost ready to file our application for spouse immigration, but there are few questions we are still confused at .

1. Size of Paper . : My wife send me her forms and two of my forms in A3 paper from India but we can't find A3 paper in Canada so if i print my forms here on a4 paper its different size . Is it ok to send file with two different size of papers.?

2. Sponsored Questionnaire

Q NO 2 . Date of Introduction:
we started chating over phone and on internet in month of dec 12 , but personally we met for first time in jan 13 . so which date should i put in there .

Q NO. 17 . Who arranged your marriage ?

Our marriage was arranged but whom should we put in column who arranged marriage . is it someone who introduced our families to each other or our parents?

3 . Sponsorship Evaluation :-

Q No . 3 Net Income : Now what is net income for them . If you see paystub, then net income is gross income minus taxes and deductions , but if you see notice of assessment then net income includes taxes . so What is Meaning of Net Income for them.?

4 . Sponsor Questionnaire:-

Q. Details of Employers in last five year :- In last five years i worked at some places where i only work like day or two. Do i need to mention those employers too and How to calculate Monthly salary for employers.

Thx in advance....

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
I had the same thing with regards to the paper being different sizes. I sent it like that, no worries. Send them as they are.

I would state that you started talking on XXXX but met in person on XXXX. I can't remember the layout of the form but if it is only asking for dates and gives no box for further comments, then just write it on another sheet of paper. Write the question number and the form number your name and DOB, then write that you had no room to complete your reply. Complete the rest of the information there.

Again with the arrangement of the marriage you can also write in who officially arranged it, but on another paper (fully marked with the form number question number name DOB ect). You can describe in more detail how the families got introduced. and how it led to your marriage being set up.

You can write the net income as it is on the NOA. If you feel any further explanation needed just write it on another paper.

As for the employment history, I would write the odd jobs in just to be on the safe side. Depending on the VO they may think it misrepresentation if you don't.

I would explain anything regarding that on another paper as well. Like that there was no monthly salary as the job was only 2 days, then write the amount you got paid.

Make sure that any papers you send in to further answer the questions are clearly marked with the question it is answering and the form it is from as well as your name and DOB.

Just so it is easier to make sense of once it reaches the VO's hands.

Take Care
MadeInCanada