+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Few loe of explanation questions

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hey guys i have a few questions regarding my loe,

1-my spouse had her funds in a post office saving account,we moved that recently to a bank account as we had doubts about if the post office account will be accepted by cic,i wrote in loe that we moved her funds into a bank so that its easier for cic officials to communicate with,is that ok?also i wrote the post office number from the website which is in arabic only.

2-in the travel history there were a place for 30 travels only and i had much more car travels ,i mentioned those in the loe,or should i omit them??

3-my wifes name in her wes report has a one letter mistake in her grand fathers name,i sent wes and they sent me a new report with the same exact mistake,when i sent them again they said everything is ok and refused to send a new one,online the name is correct,will it be an issue??

4-one of my work letters mentions that starting salary was xx and was increased up to xxx2,i explained that in the loe,is it ok??

5-i wrote down new travel history that wasnt there at the time i filled the forms

6-i was working in saudi and issued a pcc after i left that am not sure if its ok,i have it and translated it,should i submit it or no since its not needed

7-now in my current residency country am supposed to wait for an official letter to issue pcc but i managed to issue pcc without the need for a letter,is that ok?

8- last should i sign each paper or only last paper?thanks

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wolverine17 said:

1-my spouse had her funds in a post office saving account,we moved that recently to a bank account as we had doubts about if the post office account will be accepted by cic,i wrote in loe that we moved her funds into a bank so that its easier for cic officials to communicate with,is that ok?also i wrote the post office number from the website which is in arabic only.

2-in the travel history there were a place for 30 travels only and i had much more car travels ,i mentioned those in the loe,or should i omit them??

3-my wifes name in her wes report has a one letter mistake in her grand fathers name,i sent wes and they sent me a new report with the same exact mistake,when i sent them again they said everything is ok and refused to send a new one,online the name is correct,will it be an issue??

4-one of my work letters mentions that starting salary was xx and was increased up to xxx2,i explained that in the loe,is it ok??

5-i wrote down new travel history that wasnt there at the time i filled the forms

6-i was working in saudi and issued a pcc after i left that am not sure if its ok,i have it and translated it,should i submit it or no since its not needed

7-now in my current residency country am supposed to wait for an official letter to issue pcc but i managed to issue pcc without the need for a letter,is that ok?

8- last should i sign each paper or only last paper?thanks
6. I guess you mean that you were there for less than 6 months, right? Well, if you have already got the PCC, I would submit if the length of your stay is close to 6 months
7. I had the same with one of my PCCs. I submitted it and added a line in LoE. No harm in that I guess. If they need a new one, they can always send a request/letter for a new one
8. signature is not mandatory. I signed only the last page though

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Lailina said:
6. I guess you mean that you were there for less than 6 months, right? Well, if you have already got the PCC, I would submit if the length of your stay is close to 6 months
7. I had the same with one of my PCCs. I submitted it and added a line in LoE. No harm in that I guess. If they need a new one, they can always send a request/letter for a new one
8. signature is not mandatory. I signed only the last page though
I was there for more than 6 months but as per cic instructions its not required for non residents

Maysy1981

Oct 25, 2015
Hi. I had a friend apply to immigration on the old system and he ised to live in saudi and he didnt submit the pcc. He dis his immigration through a lawyer and he is travelling next week.

I have a question for you. What do you mean you added new travel history that wasnt there before? Before what? And when you translated your arabic documents did the translator give you an affidavit ? Or did you translate with a certified translator.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Maysy1981 said:
Hi. I had a friend apply to immigration on the old system and he ised to live in saudi and he didnt submit the pcc. He dis his immigration through a lawyer and he is travelling next week.

I have a question for you. What do you mean you added new travel history that wasnt there before? Before what? And when you translated your arabic documents did the translator give you an affidavit ? Or did you translate with a certified translator.
I added travel history that wasnt there at the time i filled up the forms,i mean i travelled new trips after i filled the forms so i updated that in the loe,i used a certified translator and submitted an affidavit as well

slw

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-17
AOR Received.
30-01-17
Med's Done....
27-02-17
Passport Req..
18-04-17
LANDED..........
28-04-17
Wolverine17 said:

1-my spouse had her funds in a post office saving account,we moved that recently to a bank account as we had doubts about if the post office account will be accepted by cic,i wrote in loe that we moved her funds into a bank so that its easier for cic officials to communicate with,is that ok?also i wrote the post office number from the website which is in arabic only. I think it should be fine but it wouldnt hurt to submit any proofs that the money has been in the post office saving account

2-in the travel history there were a place for 30 travels only and i had much more car travels ,i mentioned those in the loe,or should i omit them??what do you mean car travels? like you traveled abroad by car? Anything that has a stamp in your passport should be in the travel history

3-my wifes name in her wes report has a one letter mistake in her grand fathers name,i sent wes and they sent me a new report with the same exact mistake,when i sent them again they said everything is ok and refused to send a new one,online the name is correct,will it be an issue??so frustrating! if you have time I will try again and maybe talk to a different person at wes

4-one of my work letters mentions that starting salary was xx and was increased up to xxx2,i explained that in the loe,is it ok??yes i had the same in mine. Provide paystubs for both salaries as proof

5-i wrote down new travel history that wasnt there at the time i filled the formsit should be fine, as long as it there for submission of the pr application

6-i was working in saudi and issued a pcc after i left that am not sure if its ok,i have it and translated it,should i submit it or no since its not neededany place that u have traveled to for 6 or more months (consecutively or not) u have to submit a pcc and have it translated and stuff

7-now in my current residency country am supposed to wait for an official letter to issue pcc but i managed to issue pcc without the need for a letter,is that ok?what is ur current residency?

8- last should i sign each paper or only last paper?thankshmm never thought about this but i guess it doesnt hurt to sign them

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Pcc is not required from saudi,my current residency is in bahrain,do you think the wes mistake will be an issue?? Also i dont have paystubs for my old work only one or two i guess,what should i do?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Wolverine17 said:
Pcc is not required from saudi,my current residency is in bahrain,do you think the wes mistake will be an issue?? Also i dont have paystubs for my old work only one or two i guess,what should i do?
Anyone please??