+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fee Payment to Buffalo (Extremely Urgent)

dblooos

Nov 14, 2009
Hi Seniors,
I have to send my application to Buffalo Visa Office tomorrow, how do I pay the Right to Permannent Resident Fee? Will it be asked later when Visa office clears my application or do I have to send it along with my application to Visa Office? Pleasy reply ASAP. What form we need to fill and what is the mode of payment.

Thanks
Please Reply Fast

dblooos

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dblooos said:
Hi Seniors,
I have to send my application to Buffalo Visa Office tomorrow, how do I pay the Right to Permannent Resident Fee? Will it be asked later when Visa office clears my application or do I have to send it along with my application to Visa Office? Pleasy reply ASAP. What form we need to fill and what is the mode of payment.

Thanks
Please Reply Fast

dblooos
Hi dblooos,

You have the option to pay the Permanent resident fee with your full documents but it is optional. They will ask for the payment later.

You are good to go without the payment now.

Mitali

dblooos

Nov 14, 2009
Thanks Mitali,
Please clarify, What form do I need to fill up if I have to send the Fee now. I want to pay by Credit Card.

dblooos

Nov 14, 2009
One more doubt, I do not have to paste my photographs anywhere, right? And the number of photos required are 4, Am I correct?
Thanks in Advance.
Please reply urgently..

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dblooos said:
One more doubt, I do not have to paste my photographs anywhere, right? And the number of photos required are 4, Am I correct?
Thanks in Advance.
Please reply urgently..
Hi,

I just checked the website and it mentions that you will be asked to pay the fees at a later stage when your application is approved.
Check the link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG75.asp

Check this link too for photograh related querry. I do not have the pre-26th Jun information.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG74.asp

Hope this helps.

Mitali