+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fee deposit to University- Applying Through SDS

jawad123

Feb 8, 2017
I want to discuss my case. I am applying through SDS and want to pay my tuition fee to the university. I am currently living in UAE and my home country is Pakistan. Will paying tuition fee through my UAE debit/credit card impact on my study visa application? Can I pay through UAE's card? For you information, I shall apply in my home country to be eligible for SDS.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I want to discuss my case. I am applying through SDS and want to pay my tuition fee to the university. I am currently living in UAE and my home country is Pakistan. Will paying tuition fee through my UAE debit/credit card impact on my study visa application? Can I pay through UAE's card? For you information, I shall apply in my home country to be eligible for SDS.
How are you applying from Pakistan if living in UAE? You apply from your country of residence unless you are moving back to Pakistan during the application process. So if it is seen that you are applying with UAE card, it will raise flags that you are not living in Pakistan.