+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Citizenship Applications

SVJ2024

Mar 13, 2024
Is it true if no update early in the morning means no update expected for the day?
Yeah most updates are early morning.

I have Niagra falls but my test and fingerprints were from Vancouver and saw Sydney too
What does that mean?
Is my office Vancouver?
Where was your test invite from? that is most likely your processing office but you can also call IRCC and confirm.

Reactions: Me2020

SVJ2024

Mar 13, 2024
So I called IRCC today and they informed my my application is non-routine even though Test and Background has been marked completed on the tracker, and there is nothing pending on the file and it is being reviewed. Not sure if background is cleared then why is it non-routine.

• Wow
Reactions: JamCan56

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
@SVJ2024 That's so weird! From my understanding that usually comes up when there's an issue with some aspect of the application. Are you going to file ATIP? Just add this to the list of stuff with SCR office (even though it may have nothing to do with SCR but I'm really feeling the silence from their office lol)

SVJ2024

Mar 13, 2024
@SVJ2024 That's so weird! From my understanding that usually comes up when there's an issue with some aspect of the application. Are you going to file ATIP? Just add this to the list of stuff with SCR office (even though it may have nothing to do with SCR but I'm really feeling the silence from their office lol)
The person said there is nothing pending on the file and they are actively reviewing the file and to give them some time. So I'll wait for some time before ordering ATIP.

You should call and check if yours is routine or non-routine.

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
So I called IRCC today and they informed my my application is non-routine even though Test and Background has been marked completed on the tracker, and there is nothing pending on the file and it is being reviewed. Not sure if background is cleared then why is it non-routine.
pretty much anything can make your app non routine i guess. not only stuff for background or LPP or fingerprints. i was told if you are asked to submit any kind of additional documents, asked for an interview, if ask for something to fixed or updated or added to your application via webform may also make your app non rountine. or even submit anything via webform.

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Hopefully, everything will be ok. Don't stress out. I wonder what surprises my application would have!

SVJ2024

Mar 13, 2024
pretty much anything can make your app non routine i guess. not only stuff for background or LPP or fingerprints. i was told if you are asked to submit any kind of additional documents, asked for an interview, if ask for something to fixed or updated or added to your application via webform may also make your app non rountine. or even submit anything via webform.
the surprising thing is I was not asked to submit any fingerprints, no interview request (so far) and no additional documents.

SVJ2024

Mar 13, 2024
Hopefully, everything will be ok. Don't stress out. I wonder what surprises my application would have!
i think I have similar timeline as you but yours has progressed further as your language and physical presence is completed. Mine is stuck on LPP