+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI Finger printing cards-FD 258 available in India

kavaanan

Nov 14, 2013
Hi,

Any one in need of FBI-Finger printing cards (FD-258). Please contact. I have them with me and would give away for reasonable Price of RS.500 each.
I have contacted few consultants and was asked to pay fees between RS 5000-7000 for Fingerprinting getting done. Also one of them showed me a finger print card of Texas police where as I need one for FL. I couldn't take risk while applying for PCC from USA, so have asked a friend in USA to buy and courier it. I went to Commissioner office and had my finger prints done by a constable in Finger printing section for a fee of 500. He used 2 of them to be on a safer side and it worked out well.

After giving it friends generously I still have 5 of them left. Any one interested can message me.

Thanks

shri_boss

Jan 10, 2013
kavaanan said:
Hi,

Any one in need of FBI-Finger printing cards (FD-258). Please contact. I have them with me and would give away for reasonable Price of RS.500 each.
I have contacted few consultants and was asked to pay fees between RS 5000-7000 for Fingerprinting getting done. Also one of them showed me a finger print card of Texas police where as I need one for FL. I couldn't take risk while applying for PCC from USA, so have asked a friend in USA to buy and courier it. I went to Commissioner office and had my finger prints done by a constable in Finger printing section for a fee of 500. He used 2 of them to be on a safer side and it worked out well.

After giving it friends generously I still have 5 of them left. Any one interested can message me.

Thanks
Hi, Why did you buy the Finger Print cards???
You can download the PDF, go to some shop and get them printed in thick sheet like Business card in actual size.
They will print 8 or 10 copies per sheet and it will cost you around 30 Rupees. I did the same just before 2months here at Chennai.

I'm not sure, where you took the Finger prints. You can go to some Criminal Dept office and take F.prints. They will charge 50 Rupees per sheet.

victoryincanada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
14 feb 2014
IELTS Request
celpip submitted
Med's Request
pre medical
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to land
Yes no need for fingerprint cards, you can download a pdf and print on A4 and have self pringer printing. It works without spending a lot!!!!!

apsbhatia

Jun 10, 2015
victoryincanada said:
Yes no need for fingerprint cards, you can download a pdf and print on A4 and have self pringer printing. It works without spending a lot!!!!!
I know I am replying to an old post but need help on an urgent basis.
If you took finger prints by yourself, what did you write in boxes for Signature of Official, Employer and Address and ORI on fd-258 ?
Your help will be truly appreciated.