+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fast Track Immigration2010

gemini88

Sep 27, 2010
hello!!!!

My fiance wants to apply for Permanent Residence in Canada in the Independent/Skilled Worker Class in the Pharmacist category (which they are offering).
Now since canada application does not support fiancee so we have 2 options left
1. Common-Law partner
2. As a Married Couple

I want to know that is there any advantege to apply as a Common-law partner?? (Processing time is the main concern). We are planning to get married may be after 6 months but he cant wait for 6 months so either we have to get our marriage done earlier or have to apply as common-law. which option is the best???

secondly i m in the final year of my Engineering. vll get my Bachelors degree in 2011(probably during March or April) and if we apply during this year so vll my qualification cause me any problems(in points making)?? because up to date, i dont have any bachelors degree. Do i have to wait for my degree????

kindly reply me
its urgent

matthewc

Jan 18, 2010
Grimsby, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland (CPC-Vegreville)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
To be the accompanying family member of a skilled worker, it makes very little difference whether you are a common-law partner or married.

Of course, you are only common-law if you have lived together continuously for 1 year or more. If you don't meet that definition, then you should get married if you wish to be an accompanying family member on the SW application.

gemini88

Sep 27, 2010
thanx. . . but my second question is still unanswerd . . what abt my qualification??? will it make some difference for me ??? or m still eligible without having my bachelors degree.. .

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
After reading a lot of Posts here form the experienced guys, I can share my opinion, which is, any status that you are claiming in the application, be it Work Experience, Degree, or any other information has to be valid / present on the day you Post you application.

Hope this helps and do correct me if i am worng.