+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAST TRACK IMMIGRATION.

saad khan

Mar 11, 2011
I have applied in February 2010 from LAHORE,PAKISTAN as a skilled labour , got the confirmation letter in April and when i tracked the application online it says that they have received my second documents in June 2010 and after that it further shows that the documents have been shifted to LONDON EMBASSY. Now i am just waiting for the medical papers. Can someone help me that how much time will it take further for me to get the medical papers???

Thanks

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saad khan said:
I have applied in February 2010 from LAHORE,PAKISTAN as a skilled labour , got the confirmation letter in April and when i tracked the application online it says that they have received my second documents in June 2010 and after that it further shows that the documents have been shifted to LONDON EMBASSY. Now i am just waiting for the medical papers. Can someone help me that how much time will it take further for me to get the medical papers???

Thanks
No one knows for sure when you will get medicals. Especially in case of Pakistani applicants long delays are happening. People have applied in 2009 are even waiting. Whats your NOC??. Recent development is those guys whose NOCs are in 29 needed occupations are getting priority over others.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
since your file was transferred from one VO to another so thats the reasons for additional delays.....time wasted in transition....so wait for another 2-3 months.......hope you ll hear somehting from them..otherwise send email and ask them...

saad khan said:

Thanks