+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

family reunite

tjsk

Sep 4, 2012
Please advise how our family reunification is possible ? We all family members issued pr status five years ago and we all landed Canada in june 2007.after the stay of @ 37 days i and my two kids returned to our country because of my widow mother(67)as she is suffering from diabetes and hypertension. But my spouse remained at Canada for 7 months after that she also returned to home country.In 2010 wife with two kids went to Canada and still continue and they have renewed their pr card.later on my mother had a brain stroke in Sept 2010 so i could not join my family. My self went to Canada in 2012 April and after the stay of two month my mother´s condition becomes unstable so i only returned to home country.later on she diagnosed cancer in advanced stage .currently i am looking after her cancer treatment.My pr card is expired in june 2012 and i am not able to maintain my residency obligation so how our family reunite after the any bad news of my mother in future. what will i do for return to Canada i have been stuck up with my mother's illness.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009