+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Details in Express Entry Profile

patelkd95

Sep 8, 2020
There is one section in express entry profile where they ask for family details. Do i need to include the name kf family members who are coming with me or do I need to include all the members in my family eventhough I have not applied for their visa with me ? I am confused here

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
There is one section in express entry profile where they ask for family details. Do i need to include the name kf family members who are coming with me or do I need to include all the members in my family eventhough I have not applied for their visa with me ? I am confused here
In additional family information you give details of your parents sisters brothers (first level siblings) same for spouse in her/his related screen however if there are children you should not give any information in their screens just tick the option that you gave all information on this person because You need only to extend the information on ppl whom are not included in your application and first tier relatives.

In children case parents brothers and sisters should be already declared before

SIMPLY you will go through Schedule A /Form IMM 5406 but automated. Copy paste
It is advised to attach those forms to LOE and if you PNP stream attach Schedule 4 and nomination letter and settlement plan in LOE because those highly possible to come back to you as ADRs. So you would rather be proactive.

I recommend you watch YouTube videos on this

G/L

Last edited: