+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fake slip

urooj

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
hello i got payment order from standard chartered My uncle got it for me in like 40 days and i had been after him each day so now he has given it to me and it kinda look FAKE.it looks like a print out ppr.can u guys help me knowing if its fake or not?i m from pak i alrdy sent my file once and it got bak cuz of fess reason and some info ws missing i dunt wanto wait another 2 months just to get my file bak.plz help

MEHAR_MAH

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Walton Cantt, Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
urooj said:
hello i got payment order from standard chartered My uncle got it for me in like 40 days and i had been after him each day so now he has given it to me and it kinda look FAKE.it looks like a print out ppr.can u guys help me knowing if its fake or not?i m from pak i alrdy sent my file once and it got bak cuz of fess reason and some info ws missing i dunt wanto wait another 2 months just to get my file bak.plz help
Urooj m also from pak. As I have seen most of the banks here use dot-matrix printer to print bank statements. It's better to go bank and ask them to seal (Bank official stamp) the payment order.

MEHAR_MAH

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Walton Cantt, Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes. Bcz dot-matrix print quality and paper are both are often of very poor quality.
And you can also request them to issue a clear copy. Tell them your purpose of use.

asifmehmood

May 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
Passport Req..
31/01/13, received at LVO 04/02/13
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/13
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
now a days all banks have online systems, as for I know CIC Isb have subscribed to online accounts detail verifications from HBL, similarly they might have subscribed to other banks as well. be careful

dooriyaan...

Apr 14, 2010
LAHORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April - 2011
asifmehmood said:
now a days all banks have online systems, as for I know CIC Isb have subscribed to online accounts detail verifications from HBL, similarly they might have subscribed to other banks as well. be careful
I also have taken print yesterdday from Allied BANK and statement is very faint in printing....it is still ok but it must be STAMPED and SIGNED by the BANK MANAGER on every page of statement....its better and also due to online system and Embasssies authority they can check the status of account by phone call or online..but be sure about BANK STAMP and SIGN on Manager